Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yucky airport food


Urgh... my first meal at Newark airport was pretty gross. Wanted something hot and filling because I was starving so decided to get pasta. Ordered the spaghetti. Yuck. Look at it.... doesn't it look gross? I tried putting some chilli flakes and herbs but it didn't help much. It was such a huge helping as well. That was my dinner.
Didn't eat when arrived at the hotel because it was too late. I am currently at the Sheraton at the Hartford Airport. Woke up starving at 5 am though. Got a sandwich from downstairs. Nothing else to eat around here. Don't like airport food. Hopefully I will move out of this place and into my apartment by this weekend. Need to stock up and some food and cook some nice soups for myself.
Ohhh... guess what? There isn't a kettle in my room but there is a coffee maker. Pity I don't drink coffee though. I might request for a kettle to get my hot water. The coffee maker only gives me warm water. Unless I am doing something wrong.... Hmmmm....

No comments: