Friday, January 06, 2006

My last weekend in London

Hehehe! Had loads of fun on my last weekend in London. Flo came down from Manchester and arrived on Friday evening. We had dinner at the Loch Fyne Restaurant in Egham and on Saturday, we went down to Canary Wharf for yum cha at Royal China.
We were there pretty early so we had to wait for a while until they let us in. Food was good as usual. I really liked their deep fried squid with chilli and pepper. So delicious. After lunch we walked around Canary Wharf and took a few photos. Was really stuffed so was also feeling a bit sleepy. Jenny was busy taking photos so we were all models for the day.
Decided to take the train to Greenwich and walk around there as well. After that, Jenny took some portrait shots of all of us. I didn't have a smiling one so I didn't put it up. Florence impressed us all by yawning on demand. Amazing! We went for the free tour and also took some pictures of the big ship.

No comments: