Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't eat yellow snow


Ok... here's the popular pose with the snowball. Before you do this, please check whether the snow is white or yellow. You wouldn't want to eat yellow snow.... Someone might have gotten drunk the night before and had major bladder control problems and pee-ed on the snow... eeyyeeuuuch!
Oh... when I was making the snowball, the cleaner lady caught me. She must be wondering what this crazy Malaysian girl is doing and whether I was going to pelt anyone with all my snowballs... no one else is around here during the day though....
Don't I look cute in my red beanie? (ok ok... self-praise is no praise...) Hmm.. I think I look like the cartoon character Tin Tin. There was one episode where he wore something like that as well. I guess all I need now to complete the look is a little white dog.

1 comment:

jigsaw said...

heyyy, i know that beanie! :)