Sunday, January 15, 2006

To eat or not to eat


This is really testing my willpower. I brought over a small tub of lovely open-faced pineapple tarts to pass to some friends of Georgina's. They haven't collected it from me yet so I have been staring at it almost everyday. Hmm, I probably should stuff them into my luggage or something so that I wouldn't be so tempted. But they are so pretty and makes me so happy just looking at it. Mmmm... I think pineapple tarts always reminds me of Chinese New Year and CNY is the time to stuff your face with all the yummy delicacies and getting ang pows (red packets) full of money!! But a friend of mine mentioned that CNY is not a holiday for single people our age. Lots of innuendos and suggestions that it is time for us to get married. Oh well, I won't be home for CNY this year so I won't be getting that!!

1 comment:

jigsaw said...

ditto! lucky u. get to escape this time round.