Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bruges


Bruges is a beautiful place. We took a train from Centraal station in Brussels to get to Bruges. I think the train ride was around 1.5 hours. Can't remember now. Memory not as good nowadays. There was a cathedral (almost every town in Europe has a cathedral) and we also walked around the town. Went to the chocolate museum and just admired the scenery around.

We were walking through this garden and noticed that all the trees were crooked. Thought it might be funny to take a picture like that. One woman saw us and started laughing as well.

Ohh... did I mention before that the author of the Tin Tin comics, Herge, is from Belgium? I have read all the Tin Tin comics... I am such a big fan!! There was a Tin Tin museum in Brussels but due to time constraints, I couldn't make it there. I managed to buy a Tin Tin key chain though. Wanted a Snowy one but it all looked kinda dirty. I guess it is not easy trying to maintain a white dog. Hahaha!!


This is my favourite picture. I don't have many pictures of Jenny because she doesn't like to be in photos but loves taking photos. Look at the scenery behind! It is just like a postcard. Hehe!

No comments: