Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Screwing around


Hahaha! Suggestive title but not so kinky... I had a problem when moving into my apartment. The stupid furniture rental company didn't set up my dining table for me. They left it on the floor and then when I opened the box, I found the legs but no screws to screw it on. Hmph! I had no dining table for the whole weekend. Actually, I use the dining table as an office table anyways.... Don't really eat on the table. I am usually on the sofa watching TV and eating at the same time.... hahahaha! This is very bad because I am not eating "consciously" which is something that most diet professionals recommend. Sigh... I might have to break that habit soon. I called up the rental agency today and they sent someone to set up the table for me with apologies. Apologies??? What the hell is that? Where are my free goodies?? Oh well... at least I have a table to work on now....

No comments: