Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hollywood lights



One of the things I like in my apartment is what I call the "Hollywood lights"!! I only have one ceiling light in the whole apartment and that is in the kitchen. In my bathroom however, I have these Hollywood lights - light bulbs at the top of my mirror. Everytime I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror, I feel like a movie star for some reason. I think it is because I remember seeing lights like these in the dressing rooms of movie stars - where they sit in front of the mirror and get their make-up done. Hahaha! Cheap thrill for me every morning...

1 comment:

fara-k said...

hahahah the apt i lived in chicago last time had these hollywood lights too!! and i loveee going to the bathroom..so dry and nice..hey, why didn't u look for apt with washer and dryer in your own unit! it's soo much nicer...aaahh i miss that apt so much..enjoy looking at your pics.:) keep em coming