Friday, January 06, 2006

Current stuff from now on

After spending a month or so uploading and writing about my holidays and weekends in the UK, I thought it would be best to start updating my blog with current stuff from now on. Anyway, the latest news about me is that I am heading off to the US on Monday (9, Jan 2006). Although you might think that this is quite soon after my UK assignment, I was actually back from the UK since August 2005. My boss just told me that it was -15 degrees celcius last week when he was in Connecticut and another guy just said that it is snowing heavily now. Argh! Good thing I have my new and sexy boots from Timberland. No... it is not one of those F-me boots but it is quite practical yet a bit more feminine looking compared to the usual Timberland shoes. I have to start packing this weekend. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

KW said...

hehe.. good luck on ur assignment there..