Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stress ball

When I got back home, my mum told me she bought something back for me from Sydney. It was a stress ball. In a way, I think this is a very appropriate gift for me as I have been feeling very stressed and stretched (not yoga stretched but work stretched) at the moment. I guess instead of feeling so irritable, I will start using this stress ball and see if it actually has any thereupetic effect on me. This is to replace the dog I wanted to get. The apartment complex I am living in don't allow dogs. They allow cats but I need to put in a deposit for having a pet. Hmm... I am not a cat person and I don't want to die and have the cat eat me since no one is around to feed it. Urgh... I just don't do cats!
Anyway, back to the stress ball, it is actually quite cool. At first I thought it looked a bit like the "hard nudibranches" that you find underwater but obviously, it is soft. I was fiddling with it and I decided to use a lot of force when I squeeze it. To my horror (although I was secretly thrilled by it), these pus-like pustules started popping out!! Eeeeek!! It looks really gross! My brother has one as well and his is orange in colour and when you press it, green bubbles will pop out and that really looks like pus!!
I reckon that some people feel relieved after pressing stuff out. For example, popping a pimple (although I don't do that because I don't want to leave scars on my face). Eeeps... so this must be their concept when they created this stress ball. It even has a squishy sound when you press it. Kekekekeke!! After the initial shock, I am kinda addicted to the ball now. Just can't stop pressing it.... *squish* *squish* *squish*

No comments: