Monday, March 20, 2006

If you look really closely...

You can probably spot the Axon office in New Jersey. Do you see the tallest building in the picture? Well, that's not it. It is probably one of the 2 small ones to the right of the tall building. I haven't been there yet since I am based in CT. Apparently, the board room in the office has a magnificent view of New York with the Empire State building and all... I wonder whether they have a fish tank?? I remember someone telling me that we have a fish tank in the Malaysian office because they have one in the UK as well. Hmm... the fish tank in the Egham office is much more impressive than the one in Malaysia. Also, the fish in the Malaysian office keeps dying and sometimes the fish tank looks absolutely filthy... oh well....


It was foggy and drizzling slightly as well. I didn't actually take the boat trip out to see the Statue of Liberty but here's a picture from afar...

No comments: