Monday, March 06, 2006

Ice ice baby

I am such a water baby. I drink loads of water, I love swimming, I love scuba diving, I just love water!! I don't do soft drinks, coffee or tea though. Just good, pure, clean (well, as clean as you can get in Malaysia) water...

My chinese element is actually Fire. An excerpt from one of the chinese astrology website: "Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions. A natural leader, you inspire with your decisive action and dramatic expression; people can't help but be magnetically drawn to you. Where will you lead your followers? Likely into an exciting adventure of some sort. You're instinctual, but your mind sparks with new ideas and clever solutions."

Water actually douse out fire. Hmm... does that mean we should be enemies? I think not. After all, we all need a little bit of balance in our lives. I definitely can't live without water. I have a bottle of water wherever I go. Back home in Malaysia, I keep a fresh bottle of water in my car all the time. Unfortunately, I found out that i can't do that over here. It is so cold outside that the water in my bottle freezes up (Refer to pic). Lesson learnt: Buy a big handbag so that you can stuff your water bottle in there. Looks like I have to make another trip to the premium outlet to buy that bag from Coach! Haha!

No comments: