Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'll be back home soon...

Yay! I actually started this blog a couple of days ago in anticipation of going back home to Malaysia. But I was just swamped with work this week that it was really hard to find time to blog. It has also been quite a while since I wrote a lengthy blog. Someone commented once that I write a lot in my blogs but recently I have just been putting up a couple of pictures here and there only. I have to say that I am really looking forward to going back home. I have so many things to do back home though. The problem about travelling for work is that when you actually go back home, you spend a lot of your time doing administrative and just every-day errands that just can't be done while you were away. For me, I am just looking forward to a good night rest. I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks due to work commitments and my brain is just too active at night to shut down for a bit. Yes, even my expensive La Mer cream is not helping the dark circles and the fine lines around my eyes. Dammit! I guess I can't pass off as a 22 year old anymore!! Oh well...

HOME SWEET HOME...

No comments: