Friday, February 03, 2006

Spaghetti

I made spaghetti for dinner the other day. YUM. Of course, I cheated. I got the bottled sauce but I put in other stuff as well. I stirfried some garlic and minced chicken, added in some chopped carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms and the sauce. Stir... stir... stir... and voila! Its done! Unfortunately, I concentrated too much on making the sauce, I forgot about the spaghetti. Doh! I had to quickly boil some so that I could eat. I was starving by the time the noodles were soft! I cut some little bird's eye chillies and dumped it into the sauce as well. My fav!

However, my spaghetti sauce cannot be compared with the one my mum makes. My sister-in-law's sister enjoyed it so much until she was eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2 days. I kid you not!! This is definitely a true story...

1 comment:

Hsiu Lin said...

It's true! It's true! I remember that!