Monday, February 06, 2006

Ethiopian food in New Haven


We had a night out mid-week last week. It was fun! We went down to New Haven and met up with some people working in Sikorski. It was quite a big group. Probably over 20 people. Luckily I managed to get a ride with some of the girls. I wouldn't be able to find my way to the restaurant... I am just so crap with directions and have gotten lost so many times since I got here. I am a bit paranoid now when I have to go to a new place.
We had appetizers and they served some prawn salad thing and nachos. Yes, very ethiopian... ?!?! Oh well...

The food were mainly like stews and we get the bread rolls... the bread is soft and sour. In fact, it taste a bit like thosai and you use your hands to eat... so it was kinda like a banana leaf meal...

There was so much to eat so I couldn't have dessert but the desserts look really good. Maybe next time I go there, I'll just have dessert. Hahahaha!

No comments: