Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's next?


I have been trying to be more positive and happy but it is really difficult when you are getting beaten down over and over again. I was on the cross-trainer yesterday and when I was dismounting, I stepped on the rail and twisted my ankle. Argh! I was already limping last week because my foot was extremely sore (no idea why!) and I thought that was behind me. Now I have another injury.
But... Will this matter a year from now? I guess not.
Get well soon to me....

3 comments:

MayChing said...

ai yo!

Unknown said...

The elliptical Cross trainer has fat-burning phenomenon gained ground when workout arms and cross ramp technology were added to humdrum muscle mentoring machines. By having your own elliptical machine at home, you have the convenience of getting good exercise on your own time. Most of the interactive ellipticals come with a DVD or CD that helps you learn how to use all the features of the machine.

The truth is in our Desire Body said...

read this theory that will interest you.
http://desire-body.blogspot.com/