Friday, September 19, 2008

Cold water


Look at how cold this bottle of water is. It is icy cold and I can draw a smiley face on the bottle. I usually drink warm water but since my office provides bottled water, I have been drinking the bottled water for quite a while. I don't usually like cold water but I like "chilling" the water.
I sit close to the mini-fridge that stores all the free drinks. However, if you come into the office early in the morning, the lady would have just put in the drinks and it would all be luke warm. This fridge is also located at a highly populated area and the drinks go out really fast. So before the water gets cold, it is already gone.
Since water is the most popular beverage, they usually leave a stock of 4 crates of water next to the fridge. So, if there isn't anymore water in the fridge, help yourself to a room-temperature bottle next to the fridge.
However, I have taken upon myself to refill the fridge everytime I walk past it. If I fill it up before I go back home, the fridge is full of icy cold water in the morning when I get in. YES! Then, if I keep filling it up throughout the day, there will always be a cold bottle of water waiting for me when I open the fridge. For some reason, this is very satisfying.
Chilling water is the cool thing to do...

No comments: