Friday, September 12, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I love musicals... That's just a fact. I watched Mamma Mia the movie about 1.5 months ago and I just love the songs because I love ABBA! I was singing the songs from the soundtrack for weeks after watching the movie.
Found out that the musical was going to be in Fort Worth for a week and I immediately asked Steph if she wanted to go. Going on a weekend would be ideal but we were told that we had to work that weekend so we got tickets for a Thursday night. Figured we could skive off work a little earlier on that day.
We got there early enough to have a Bay Breeze (vodka with cranberry and pineapple juice... YUM!) and just hung around until the show started.

I have to say I enjoyed it more than the movie! It was just extremely good fun and I had a smile on my face the whole time. I had to secretly stop myself from singing out loud. It was infectious and I had to stand up at the end when they did some encore songs!

Wish we had more musicals in Dallas....

No comments: