Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sexy cars and sexy girls...

Ahhh... occasionally I manage to get a really nice car. This car is so cool!! I was in love with the Pontiac Grand Prix before this but this one, the Pontiac G6, is a cool, cool, cool alternative as well. It is perfect for winter. I can start the car when I am still in the apartment so that it will heat it up nicely while I saunter down slowly and enter a lovely warm car. Oh... if it is still too cold, I can turn on the seat warmers on the buttery soft leather seats... Ohhhhh... such a good feeling especially if you have a backache or if it that time of the month!!

I managed to get the upgraded version with all the extra trimmings - auto start, heated seats, auto seat adjuster (up, down, front, back) and car phone. It also came in this funky blue colour that makes it look so sporty and so damn cool.

I'm going to Toronto on Thursday and I will have to return this car... Boo hoo hoo! My heart is already breaking!!

No comments: