Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Car gadgets

I forgot to include this in my last blog when I was raving about the car I rented. This must be the coolest rear-view mirror ever created! What's cool about it?
1. The mirror is tinted so at night, there won't be any glare from other cars.
2. It is a miniature compass. It will tell you which direction you are driving to.
3. The first button is to switch on and off the compass.
4. If you press the second button, you will hear a voice booming in the car... "Welcome to Onstar... blah blah blah" followed by instructions on how to make a call from your car using only your voice. OMG!! So James Bond-like!! Wheee!
5. The third button will take you to Onstar help and you can get assistance if you have difficulty making a call.
6. The fourth button is the Emergency Hotline. I didn't know what it was so I just pressed it and suddenly it said it was dialing the Emergency Hotline. I hung up immediately but they called me back!! I pressed the second button to pick the up the call but I panicked and quickly hung up again. Then they called again "Hi ma'am, is there an emergency in the vehicle?" I told them that my kid was messing around with all the buttons. Hahahaha! Luckily they fell for it!! Phew!

Anyway, I've already returned this car and got something similar. No more cool buttons in the car though... well... it was fun while it lasted... kekekeke!!

1 comment:

Hsiu Pin said...

Jenny gave me the idea actually.