Thursday, December 22, 2005

Porto Bello Market, Notting Hill

Jenny, Joseph, Karen, Karina, little Kevin and I went to Porto Bello market for a short walk to see what was for sale there. It is supposed to be an antiques market so if you are interested in getting some antique stuff, you might want to check it out. Since I am not thinking of living in the UK permanently and since my company already provide everything for me in the serviced apartment... I didn't have any reason to look for stuff. I just love this little picture of Kevin. He was actually really tired already but his face just lit up when he saw the 2 cute little dogs. He was really gentle with them and touch them softly. I always thought that kids would play roughly with dogs but he was so gentle and sweet. I didn't buy much at Porto Bello but got some really huge lemons. They were massive and seedless. I think Jenny got some blueberries.

1 comment:

jigsaw said...

is that a baby's pram? i remember seeing 4 cute-until-can-die pups snoozing under a blanket in a vintage pram when i was there... sigh..i miss london :)