Sunday, October 29, 2006

Watching paint dry...

Argh!!! The internet connection back home is so slow... I have been trying to upload some photos and to update my blog but it is taking forever! I find myself playing spider solitaire while waiting for something to load up. I can only upload one or two photos at a time on my multiply site and I can't even upload a full size photo on blogger. I miss my high speed internet!!!
Looks like when I am back for good, I will have to update my blog in the office. Hahaha!! Don't really have much of a choice. Oh well...

3 comments:

Hsiu Lin said...

Make the photos smaller lah. Then won't need so much time to upload.

jigsaw said...

do u hv an external internet site for ur pixs? i usu just upload the url. much, much faster.

Hsiu Pin said...

I did make it smaller... the connection is sooooo slow... still takes forever to upload...

I doubt having an external site will help me... I cannot even upload anything.