Monday, October 16, 2006

Overburdened

I don't know why but when I walk from my car up to my apartment, I don't like making a couple of trips to carry all my packages up. Instead, I pile everything on my arms, my back, my hips, etc and try to bring it all up at the same time. I observed what I bring in to work everyday - my Crumpler laptop bag (with my laptop), my handbag, my sports shoes (packed in a Terget plastic bag) and occasionally my packed lunch. OMG! So auntie!! Just the other day, I was carrying all this plus 2 extra packages that was delivered from Amazon. I know it looks really bad but I am just so lazy to make 2 trips down so I end up carrying everything up all at once.

New Year resolution:
Try to be a bit more patient and take things easy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I call it the Christmas tree method. It does make me feel like i have a 3rd and 4th arm!!!