Saturday, April 23, 2011

Working from home

So I've completed my first week of working from home. I have to say that it is not my preferred work environment because I always like to be in the action and being away from it demotivates me a little. I often can't tell how long I am spending in front of the computer when the line between work and personal time gets blurry.

Best thing for me is to set a time to turn off work, put my feet up and start up Farmville and catch up on one of my shows... Oh wait, that's even more time on the computer. No wonder my eyes are getting all screwed up.

Ah well...

3 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

That looks pretty comfortable . . .

Hsiu Pin said...

Thanks! It is a sweet setup...

Anonymous said...

You write this great article! I like! ! I also like Nike! Welcome to my homepage White nike shoes discount Hot. You save 50% on nike outlet stores