Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Insanity Week 3

Ok, I am supposed to do another fit test today to see if I have improved. However, I was sick on Saturday and ended up skipping Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. I decided to make it up by doing it today. Hence... no fit test. Haha... I think I am scared to see the results. I don't think I improved at all! This has been extremely tough and I have a mental argument with myself everyday whether I can continue. I had a quick look at the advanced videos that I am supposed to start in 3 weeks time. I don't think I can do it!!

Is it a failure if I repeat month 1 to try and build up some more stamina and then do month 2? Ah well... We'll see when the time comes.

3 comments:

Marge Mercurio said...

Your last post was in Sept and I was wondering if you quit the blog but kept on with your fitness goals?

mj said...

Thanks for sharing your life and experience here. Think positive always.

Florida Beach Wedding | Real Estate |
Portable Generator

Unknown said...

This article is something that will help me with my class assignment. It helped me to better understand another aspect of this topic. Thanks.
Manchester wedding venues