Thursday, July 31, 2008

Minor burn....


If it's not one thing, its another. This has just been a year of incidents. You can't really see it in the picture but I burnt my hand (between the thumb and the forefinger) this morning. I was trying to have something different for breakfast so I put fish fingers into the oven and when I took it out, the cloth slipped and I got burnt. Sigh...
Luckily I can still drive with 1 hand and got to work safely. Found some "burn gel" in the first aid kit in the office and applied generously on my hand. What a relief! Anyway, I can still type so I guess I can still work. Bummer!

2 comments:

MayChing said...

ouch! strangely enough i got an oven burn a few years ago baking fish fingers too!

Hsiu Lin said...

Aiyee! Poor HP.

10 minutes (and I mean 10 minutes, look at your watch) under cold running water will help it to heal quicker.