Saturday, July 08, 2006

Workaholic tendencies

I am definitely a freaky workaholic. I complain about how much work I have but even when I am officially on holiday, I am checking my email and fixing stuff for work. I guess it is my sense of responsibility... *saint*

10 signs that Hsiu Pin is a WORKAHOLIC:
10. Gives boss my mobile number.
9. Answer calls from boss even when I am on vacation.
8. Answer work emails even when I am on vacation.
7. Carries work documents in my carry-on instead of a spare change of clothes.
6. Send detailed instructions to my replacement but end up doing the work instead.
5. Bought an anti-social device so that I can use it at work.
4. Remembers all object codes by heart.
3. Goes online and IM work colleagues about work!!
2. Leaves the office and head off to the airport and immediately check work email AND continue working until I board the flight... *I am so sad*
1. Applies for vacation and END UP WORKING WHILE ON VACATION... *I am sadder than sad*

Ok... how much is it to buy a life?

3 comments:

Hsiu Pin said...

Yes yes... more tv... my precious tv...

Jenny said...

OK...we are definitely going to do a tandem dive on Aug 13, 2006!!!

Hsiu Pin said...

YAY! Hopefully my short life-line doesn't end there!