Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ASD


Yay! Guess what? I finally own my very own ASD (anti-social device)!! Yes, being anti-social is just so "in" right now...
Basically I usually condemn the use of ASD. I just don't like it when people use it at work (although I have now decided to be anti-social at work and use it). After all, it gives the message "Do not talk to me, I do not want to talk to you"...
However, being in America has finally taken its toll on me and has transformed me into an anti-social ball. I never thought I would buy an iPod but with the long flights, I just want to avoid making conversations with people on the plane so I just plug it in and voila... the message comes across to people. Woo hoo!!

Yes, 7 months in America and Hsiu Pin = Anti-social Person (ASP).

3 comments:

jigsaw said...

yays, join the club!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

ASD - good to ward off people (especially americans) who want to tell you their ah kong and ah mah stories during flight when all you wanted to do is SLEEP!!