Monday, June 02, 2008

Kittens!

I just got back to Malaysia and of course, I had to go online straightaway... (yes, you should know by now what a geek I am). Anyway, I went into the study room and I heard some mewling and hissing!! I thought maybe another stray puppy was around but after closer inspection, I found a stray cat and her kittens into our house. The mother was being a bit hostile trying to protect her babies but we knew we had to evict them. The mother went MIA for a while so we (actually my dad did all the work... I was cowering in a corner because cats scare me with their vicious claws) tried to pick up all the kittens...



We found 3 kittens in the end. Here's a couple of them. They look quite cute but I seriously don't do cats.

Hopefully my dog Jacob doesn't invite her back in again. We don't want to have to keep evicting them!!

1 comment:

MayChing said...

aww, kittens!