Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Nutrition is good for the soul...

Seriously, ever since I came to Texas, I have been steadily putting on weight. This is just not cool.

Anyway, had a cool weekend (actually it was hot hot hot!!) at San Antonio. Took us 5 hours to drive there and 5 hours to drive back. Texas is just such a huge state that even though you drive and drive for hours, you are still in the same state!
Managed to visit the Market Square where they have a flea market on a Sunday. I saw lots of useless stuff that I considered buying but decided against since I am already such a pack rat and need to throw some stuff out first before even considering buying more. Almost every shop we went to, we saw this sign:

In the hot 100 degrees farenheit weather, you need lots of water!! Otherwise, you'll end up like the couple below:

So I guess essentially... water is good for the soul...

1 comment:

Angie Tan said...

hey pin-pin!!!

finally tracked you down-le. i'm working in kl now.

anyway, the pics look great. keep 'em coming! :-)