Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Where did the time go?

July is almost at an end!! One thing I noticed about the consulting lifestyle is that there is always not enough time. We go project to project and after one project life-cycle, 9 months... 1 year... 2 years of your life has passed. This is good for me as it keeps in interested in the work I am doing. Although I am far far away from home, I still have a solid homebase. In a way, that keeps me grounded so I don't feel so lost sometimes.

Things for me to look forward to:
1. Chicago - visit an old schoolmate (Wini!!) and catch up on the good old days.
2. Philadelphia - Spending Labor (I still think it should be spelled Labour... I cringe at American spelling) Day weekend with Winifred. Looking forward to exploring the area and coming back to the east coast.
3. Connecticut/Long Island - Going to visit Jenny at Long Island and driving down to Connecticut to visit Angie and family. I'll get to meet the latest addition to the family as well - Little Donovan!

Still considering a trip to New York in September...

No comments: