Monday, April 23, 2007

Drool...

I've had these pictures for a while but it is just so nice to go back and look at it and just drool over it once in a while. Whenever I get back to Malaysia, I have to go to this place to have my fix of yummy food.

I think this is one of the fav places to go for those people working in TPM. It is in Sri Kembangan and the restaurant name is Restoran Makanan Laut Yoke Heng. Everytime we come here we have to order the claypot loh shi fun. I don't think you can find this anywhere else in KL. It is thick and tasty and I love the crunchy fried dried prawns that you can mix into it.


Other yummy stuff is the goo seng tau fu which is tofu cooked with prawn and pork slices. This is to die for. The pork and prawn is deep fried and is crispy when served.


Another speciality is the pork ribs wrapped in foil. Someone told me it is marmite pork ribs but I can't taste the marmite or maybe they douse it with too much honey. It is steaming hot when it is served and hidden in the foil. Be very careful when biting into it as it can burn your palate. But... it is nice and juicy and tender and oh-so-delicious.

Mmm... anyone keen for a bite?

3 comments:

MayChing said...

i miss malaysian food! malaysian food is the best!

jigsaw said...

me me me me me me me!

Hsiu Pin said...

Ah well... probably the next time I get back we can go for a rendezvous there!