Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas 2006

I don't usually celebrate Christmas so I don't really expect gifts from friends but I got one this year!! Georgi gave me some chockies!! YUM YUM YUM!! She gave me 3 bars of Godiva chocolates and 1 lollipop... or what I thought was a lollipop. After closer inspection, it is actually SOAP!! She didn't tell me it was soap and was hoping that I would eat it unwittingly but Jenny was too softhearted and decided to hint to me that perhaps I should have a closer look at the "lollipop".

Ok, I know I mentioned that I received 3 bars of Godiva but since I am going through this eating spree in San Fran, one bar miraculously disappeared into my tummy in record time. I managed to get a quick picture of it before it disappear for good. Ahhh... my fav... almonds!

1 comment:

jigsaw said...

happy NY! see u real soon :)