Sunday, August 06, 2006

How to hook bait

I just went deep sea fishing today... first time fishing in my entire life!! I thought that fish would eat worms but it turns out that fish eats... FISH! Hmmm... not sure whether I wanted to participate in encouraging fish cannibalism but what the heck... I'm here for the experience...


1. Take the little hook and unhook it and then poke the fish in one eye and pull it out on the other eye.

Note: There will be a squishy sound when you jab the fish eye. Ewwww... I was grossed out at first but after that, it was kinda amusing and I kept poking my bait's eye.

Note2: If you don't insert in the hook on the top part of the eye, you might just poke the entire eye out and your poor bait will be "eye-less".

2. Take the bigger hook and measure it down the fish and see where the point touches. Then, turn the hook sideways and shove the hook into one side of the body and out the other side of the body and turn it so that the chain remains flat on the fish.

Note: This was not as gross as poking the fish eye. At first, we didn't really want to touch the bait but after a while... squish squich squish... poke poke poke... muahahaha!


Taddah!! Yummy bait all ready on the line!!

2 comments:

jigsaw said...

dude, that is blardy gross man.

Hsiu Pin said...

Hahaha! It is gross... some more the bait was slimy and you can accidentally drop it... and there was fish juice everywhere!